Ethan Jay has the sweetest heart. I am constantly amazed at his love for doing for others and his ingenuity to make it happen. Randomly, he decided that he wanted to make a picnic and before I knew it, he had the tables and chairs set up, cloths on the tables and plates and silverware set. Then he went and dug around the fridge to he found some good eats and perfectly portioned each plate to have the exact same amount on each! He then looks at me and asks if we could invite some friends over. How could I say no. So I knew that Granny Jeanine had two of her grands over that day and texted her, but after we didn't get a response back and it was already set, he decided that Grandma and sisters would fit the bill for his picnic! So they had a great time!
Of course a few minutes later we received a text back from Jeanine that they would love to come and they were on their way. So, we quickly set up another picnic and had another great time! After all two picnics are better than one!


0 comments:
Post a Comment