So glad I found this. Been thinking about you. We gotta talk oils soon, didn't realize you were into them too!! Firs thing I thought when I saw Easton was- that is Ethan jay all over again!
Heather, he is absolutely beautiful! I showed nanny and you should have seen the smile on her face! It was priceless! You are so blessed to have such a beautiful family!
Glad we are finally getting to "meet" baby Easton. Aubree's looking through the blog with me, saying "baby". We miss you all dearly and glad things seem to be going so well.
8 comments:
394
He is so BEAUTIFUL I can't wait to hold him and all of his brothers and sisters.
He is beautiful. Hope everything when smooth. Love ya!!!
Adorable and perfect! Give lots of kisses to him and his older siblings.LOVE his name!
He is precious!!!!!! Congrats to you and your family!
So glad I found this. Been thinking about you. We gotta talk oils soon, didn't realize you were into them too!! Firs thing I thought when I saw Easton was- that is Ethan jay all over again!
Heather, he is absolutely beautiful! I showed nanny and you should have seen the smile on her face! It was priceless! You are so blessed to have such a beautiful family!
Glad we are finally getting to "meet" baby Easton. Aubree's looking through the blog with me, saying "baby". We miss you all dearly and glad things seem to be going so well.
Post a Comment