Our 4th and final day in London was actually pretty quick. We got our bags packed up and loaded the car and then went to the aquarium and then headed out of town. We were heading over to Croughton to check our mail and go some good old American grocery shopping at the commissary.
The girls fixing their hair before we head out. Adorable!
This was a large mural on the wall of our hotel and I just love it. Very fitting for me I think!
I just had to take this picture. This was the parking garage where our car was stored for the week. Have you ever seen anything like this!
The girls were so cute sitting on these blocks.
And Ethan Jay pretending to be a statue.
Over to the aquarium. They all loved being able to walk on the water and right over these sharks!
More amazement from my Emma Ann!
I just love Evie Kaye's little fingers!
This was the neatest thing. The fish would swim back from tank to tank through these tunnels!
I have never seen anything like this before. Look at how humongous these crabs are!
And our last and final picture in London just before leaving!
We had an amazing time and are already planning our next trip back!






0 comments:
Post a Comment