Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Friday, April 25, 2014

Birthday Party Fun!

We were invited to celebrate two sweet ladies birthday's from our church by going out to dinner with them and I believe about half of our church!  It was a fantastic evening of delicious Chinese food and great friends.

I had made this homemade citrus peppermint hand scrub for family at Christmas and liked it so much that I decided to make it for these two sweet ladies for their birthday.


I love to pick up old jars at thrift stores and use to put some of my homemade products in.   This jar was a cheese jar before with the finished scrub in it.


Our pastor Richard and the sweet little one, Cayden they are fostering.  They brought him home from the hospital when he was just two weeks old and I can't believe how big he has gotten!


Evie Kaye enjoying some yummy ice-cream!


And my very big girl enjoying some of the birthday cake.


Ethan Jay with his buddy Sam and another boy that was there and they had a blast.


And the Birthday Girls, Bonnie and Kris.


0 comments: