Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Friday, October 10, 2014

The Kids

As always these kids are always up to something!  They truly amaze me at what I walk in to the room and find sometimes!

Emma Ann came running in and said, "Look, Momma, I'm Mary!"  


A good ole horse ride!


Just a box,


Nope, it's my Evie Kaye!


Sweet sibling love!


The kids were all playing in Ethan Jay's room and I went to go check on them and this is what I found.  They were all camping out!  Ethan Jay and Evie Kaye in his bed and Emma Ann with her head in the basket!


Cracking Dada's back!


Going for a picnic



I found this balance scale at one of the thrift shops here in our neighborhood and knew right away that it was coming home with me!  The kids have had a blast with it weighing everything in sight!


Emma Ann is doing such a good job with her drawings.


Ethan Jay loves to draw out plans for something he is going to build first.  He is so creative and it is amazing how he can execute his plans to a tee all on his own!  This is his latest invention (of the day!) another fishing pool!


I found this 5 dollar bill in my drawer.  It appears to be missing a bit out of it.


Abracadabra


Eive Kaye made a ballon appear!


They love to set up shop and sell things.  Today, Evie Kaye is the shop keeper and is selling books and Emma Ann is browsing through to see what she would like to buy.


Just one of her many conversations that she has with one of her friends on the phone!


That is one amazing tower!


Fishing with magnets with his fishing pole.


Strike a pose, sister!


And a little snuggle time in the babies crib, one of their new favorite places.


Never a dull moment!

0 comments: