This little fellow is changing so much! He has the most hysterical laugh and he is growing up way toooo fast for this Momma! He has taken his paci somewhat, but he has also discovered his thumb!
He loves to kick his feet up and throw them over on the edge of the cradle or over on Momma!
Sweet snuggles
He has really been enjoying hanging out on the floor with toys. He can turn himself all the way around in a circle and has started to try and push himself around.
He loves sitting in his bumbo and grabbing at all of his toys.
There's that thumb again!
This time, his thumb and a pretzel!
Have I mentioned that Evie Kaye LOVES this baby! I had him downstairs with me while I was doing some laundry and she came to keep him company. I think she thinks that he is her own personal doll baby. She quite enjoyed dressing him up!
He said, "What is she doing to me?"
He loves her anyways!
Grabbing on to Robert's hair!
He is so sweet, when you pick him up, he actually grabs a hold of you and squeezes you tight and sometimes lays his head on your shoulder! Oh, how they can get you!
This kid is crazy! He loves to bang toys to see how loud of a noise he can make. The only problem is if you are holding him, he is banging the toy on you! Ouch!
More sweet love from sister!
Enjoying his mat. See that leg up there. He is really trying to go somewhere.
Look at that hair!
If my Momma won't give me a real bottle, then I will have to make do with this toy one!
Listening to some tunes! He sat there for probably an hour listening to Robert play!
I really couldn't get a good picture of this, but he would take his hand and flick it to spin those toys and he just watched in amazement as they whirled around. He sat there and did it for about five minutes straight without even looking up! Now every time I put him in the bouncer, he goes right to twirling!
Listening intently to a story from big sister, Emma Ann.
Trying out some rice cereal for the first time. I took dry brown rice and blended it in my blender into a powder and then cooked it on the stove with a bit of water, so neat!
He's not so sure about all that!
Big Brother helping out.
And Evie Kaye giving him some water from a bottle.
Look at this, poor fella, fast asleep in his bumbo, holding on to his paci and his ball!
He loves bath time, and he wants to be sitting up, splashing away!
Okay, what's up with this Momma not putting this baby to sleep?!?! He's fast asleep in the highchair, again!
Yum, banana! He has been having little bits of some bland foods and has really loved it. He also loves to chew on any food that you give him, carrot sticks, cucumber, a piece of crusty bread! But I really have to watch it, because this big fella got in two bottom teeth and can really rip things apart now!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment