Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Emma Ann's 4th Birthday!

I can't even believe that my sweet little girl is 4 year's old!  She has grown up way to quickly, right before my eyes!

Ethan Jay and Evie Kaye both made presents for Emma Ann.

Ethan Jay made her a bracelet.  It was supposed to be made out of some pretty beads but when he went to go make them, I couldn't find them so he used buttons instead and it turned out pretty cool!


Evie Kaye painted a frame and glued buttons on to it and it turned out so great.  They were so proud of their gifts and were so excited to give them to Emma Ann.  Oh, so sweet!


I always get the kitchen all ready at night so they wake up to decorations and presents on the table.  I love seeing their faces when they walk in!


My sleepy head girl all excited!


Emma Ann loved her presents from her siblings!




I didn't know this, but when she opened up her bracelet from Ethan Jay, there was a ring inside as well that he had made out of a twist tie!


Birthdays can never be complete without balloons!


I then found Emma Ann fixing Evie Kaye's hair.  So cute!


That night we had my girls favorite food, pizza!  Then we had the cake of Emma Ann's choice, carrot cake!


And a present from Momma and Dadda, a new game for her leap pad.



And a fun game and movie before bed!



It could not have been a better day!

0 comments: