Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Emma Ann's 4th Birthday Party!

Emma Ann LOVES rainbows!  She is constantly drawing rainbows and has a rainbow shirt that she insist she wears most days even if it is filthy!  So when it came to her party, rainbows it had to be!  I loved every minute of it and Pinterest and I were very good friends!


The food, edible rainbows!  Does it get any cuter than that!



I love this streamer idea.  Super cheap and easy too!


The kids made rainbow fruit loop necklaces, which were a yummy treat!


I loved these paper rainbows that I made in literally, one minute!


And a party is never complete without cake!
I love this smile!



I was so nervous slicing into the cake!  The anticipation was unbearable!
Look at that, AMAZING!!!!


Afterwards we went outside and drew with side-walk chalk.  There were quite a few great artists among us and even the parents did a few drawings!



I set up a display at each child's party with pictures of them growing up.  It is by far my most favorite thing at each party.  I love looking back through the old pictures and seeing how they have changed.  It breaks my heart and warms me all the way through all at once!


These were my dolls when I was a little girl and they have now been passed down to the girls and they love them.  Rainbow Brite and her helper Sprite are adorable and the girls have fallen in love with them.  I also found some episodes of their show on YouTube and played them for the kids and they loved them.  So at the party, I put one of the shows on for all the kids, it was a huge hit!


We gave Emma Ann these shoes and they are way too adorable!  They could not have been more perfect for her, purple and sparkly!


Emma Ann received this balloon from one of her friends and it quickly became Easton James' favorite toy!  Because it was filled with helium, it would float above and he would tug on the string and watch in amazement as it bobbed about!


And as favors, the kids all went home with some chalk to create their own rainbows with!


0 comments: