We had a great afternoon at TNT Farms here in Jacksonville picking out our chicken coop. It really is just a local family that sells chicken and rabbit coops and also has rabbit's for sale. The kids really enjoyed all of the animals (okay, I did too!) and they even had a yard bunny that just hopped around their yard and stayed put! Too cool! Here she is posing for the camera!
Ethan Jay loving the goats! I desperately want a goat but can't really justify it in our lives right now, but they are so darn cute!
Do you think she likes the chicken?!?!
So sweet and so very gentle!
They had the tiniest little bunnies I have ever seen. We didn't hold any of teeny tiny one's but oh so very precious!
Can't wait to get our coop and especially can't wait for our baby chicks!

0 comments:
Post a Comment