The day finally arrived! Our chicks are here! We are so excited and the kids were beside themselves (including Brody!).
That box is sure making some funny noises!
I think there ready to get out of there!
T.T. giving the kids a peak!
I had to think fast to find a place for them. They were much bigger than I thought so they would not fit where I originally thought. So I drug out our kiddie pool and it was perfect!
Ethan Jay holding one of the chicks for the first time!
Emma Ann giving it a hug!
And a kiss! Yuck!
I think they are a little hungry.
Emma Ann trying to make herself at home with the chicks!
Okay, the pool was almost perfect, except they could fly out! So we had this roll of chicken wire that literally was just enough. If it would have been one inch shorter it would not have worked!
So very cute!

0 comments:
Post a Comment