Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Thursday, April 5, 2012

My girls are growing up!

Everyday the girls are both growing and doing new things.  It's hard to keep up with it all!  It is so exciting to see them both learn and explore and develop into little individuals!

 Evie Kaye has really began to enjoy holding on to little lovie's.  None of our little one's every really took a paci and never had something in particular that they toted around, but I think this little one might.  It seems very comforting to her to have one of these snuggled close.



Yes, yes I am taking this picture and having a heart attack at the same time!  Everytime I turn around she is climbing up to the table and well just climbing everywhere!  She insisted on sitting up at the table and writing like her big brother.  I know, I know!  I'm the parent and should put my foot down.  Well you only have to be around Emma Ann for just a few minutes to know it is just not that easy.  She is pretty darn persistent and well a complete spaz!  But I love her and am choosing to let her grow, a little faster than I would like, and usually with a lot of bumps and bruises on the way.




Yep, another favorite new hobby, playing at the computer.
Mommy is definitely not so sure about this one!


I think she is pretty proud of herself!

0 comments: