Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Emma Ann ~ 18 months old

18 months, what a milestone!  I remember finding out that I was pregnant with this little bundle.  At almost every ultrasound I had, the tech commented on how cute Emma Ann's nose was!  I really remember her very intense 2 1/2 hour entrance into this world and how she very quickly became my hip baby and stayed there until her baby sister arrived.  I loved that she refused any type of baby food and went straight to table food at 6 months.  She has always done everything on Emma Ann's time.  I was so worried that she didn't start sitting up on her own until 7 months, but she blew me away when she started crawling on her 8 month birthday and the very next day started pulling up on furniture.  She then waited until she was about 14 months old before she really started walking (might have had something to do with that hip thing!)  She is as spunky and as sweet as they come and we are so very blessed to have her be a part of our family!



Here, let me help you with that camera lens!


A true mommy in the making!


I'm not really sure, but she was doing it alot and it made her happy, so I was fine with it!


She loves to twirl her hair, especially when she is tired.  Too cute!


She didn't start getting curls until she was older than a year old, but boy is curly now.  In this picture it looks a bit more frizzy but when it is wet, it is kinky.  Wonder if it will last?


Loving our little Emma Ann

0 comments: