
Our friend Paisley was turning one and we were so happy to help her celebrate at an indoor play place called Sensory Time. Ethan Jay had a blast and I can see us spending many a hot summer day there!
Ethan Jay loved the trampoline! Just his size!

Yet another bouncy toy! He sure was burning some energy! Yeah!

There was this super cute room where the lights were dimmed and the walls looked like you were underwater from the bubble lights! Ethan Jay loved the bubbles and the fish.

He also found another favorite, Trains! I actually had to drag him away from the table after 30 minutes!

What's that?

Oh yeah, that's Ethan Jay swinging inside of the hammock! He couldn't get enough of this and wanted to keep going. There were many swing attachments to hook up and I can't wait to go back and try them out!
0 comments:
Post a Comment