Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Emma Ann ~ 5 months old


What an amazing gift and blessing Emma Ann has been to our family. Each day I am reminded of how great God is by looking at my children grow right before my eyes. Emma Ann has the sweetest personality and is the typical little girl who talks all the time and loves to be right in the mix of everything! She doesn't require lot's of fancy toys or gadgets, she just wants to be with you and she is the happiest little girl ever!



Our Bro-Bro (Brody), coming under the bridge that Ethan Jay constructed with pillows between the couch and the ottoman.



Ethan Jay often asks to wear sister's bows. I don't think he's quite figured out the boy/girl thing yet. That's fine by me!






I had layed her in the mamasan chair for a quick minute to change over some laundry and when I got back I found that he had climbed up in the chair and was showing her his Mr. Potato Head. Sooooooo Sweet! Seeing his loving heart for his sister is so very special!





Emma Ann enjoying her first teething biscuit. I think she's enjoying it.



0 comments: