Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Thursday, March 31, 2011

March in the Wolf Den

Look at him go! I can't believe he is hanging on the monkey bars all on his own!




One of my favorites memories as a child was baking with my Momma and getting to lick the beaters as the cookies or cake was baking. It is so special to me to be able to share this memory with my children. Ethan Jay loves to help me cook and we try and bake something yummy atleast once a week. He is becoming such a good little chef.





Emma Ann enjoying her boucer. She can really go to town and is one of her favorite places to be besides in someone's arms!







Emma Ann loves real people food. Anytime you are eating she is eagerly trying to get at it. Here she is enjoying a strawberry and she loves it!








While I was pregnant with Emma Ann, several of the ultrasounds showed her playing with her feet and even sucking on her toes. Well she has just rediscovered her toes and love them. One of her top favorite toys lately!







One of our stay at home jammy days. I love them!





Could one little girl have any more toys for a car ride?





Not only is he sorting them by color but he is also stashing a few in his shirt pocket for safe keeping.




What a sweet moment, playing the guitar with Dada!




Umh, this sure is good. It seems that everything she finds, goes in her mouth. I have really had to watch what is around her. I have also had to be careful what Ethan Jay shares with her. He loves to share, but I found him giving her goldfish and another time coins! We sure do not want a trip to the emergency room!





Emma Ann's first time eating rice cereal. She wasn't so sure if she liked it, but we will try, try again!





Ethan Jay loves to help us do everything we are doing: cooking, washing dishes, folding laundry, cleaning the toilet, fixing something using tools and of course mowing the lawn.















Brother and sister playing together. I can't wait until she is a little bit older and they really can interact together more.




She really loves being with him.






Here is a picture of the moon from our front porch when it's orbit was closest to the earth.




0 comments: