We realized that our year membership to the Babbacombe Model Village was ending that day.
So we bundled up the kids and headed up.
Cutie Pie!
The kids love looking out for the train that goes all around the village.
And watching the fire breathing dragon!
They had their winter wonderland set up.
And the kids loved sledding.
Then we headed home and had a little New Year's Eve celebration. We had a yummy dinner, watched fireworks out of the window and had our own early bird count down with this yummy cinnamon craisin swirl bread that I made. Okay, I was supposed to have made a cake, which didn't happen and then I was going to pick one up, which didn't happen, so you improvise! Oh well, the kids loved it!
They loved decorating their party hats!
Super Baby!
And this is what we found when we went in to check on the girls. Super sweet!
Here's to a great year with lot's of great memories here in England and the anticipation of more adventurers to come!






1 comments:
Love those sweet faces! Big hugs to all ❤️
Post a Comment