Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Ethan Jay's 6th Birthday!

I can't believe how this little (way to big!) boy's birthday has snuck up on me!  Life has seemed to be WAY to busy lately!  But we love to celebrate and my sweet boy's birthday is definitely a time to celebrate!  


Surprise!  Spider Man Jammies!



Buddy the Elf surprised us with Ethan Jay's favorite, pancakes!


Yum!


And this sweet boy gave me a present on his birthday!


A cute stuffed turtle!


And here's where this busy Momma is feeling a bit guilty.  My kiddos always get homemade cakes on their birthdays, but this year I just couldn't seem to get it together.  So store bought Clyde the Caterpillar was what we had and of course everyone loved it!  So till next year and more time Clyde will have to do!




I love writing them a special note on their birthday.  I feel sometimes in the busyness of life, I don't always convey how special each one of them are to us.  I always want them to know just how much we love them and all of the unique and amazing qualities we see shining bright in them.  So I try and take this opportunity on each birthday and Valentines Day to do just that.  A special note just for them from their Momma!  


I came across this ingenious idea about using the dust jackets off of books to use as wrapping paper.  With the kids reading them, they usually never stay on the books anyways, and because they are so thick, they usually don't tear and you can use them over and over again!  Love the idea and they are sooooo super cute!


This kiddo received some super cool gifts!

New light bright sheets!


And a round about track piece for his train track!


Such an amazing day celebrating the one who made me a Momma, six whole years ago!

0 comments: