Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Ethan Jay's Birthday Party

We all had a blast getting ready for Ethan Jay's birthday party.  Let me just say, I found lot's of amazing ice-cream decorations and plates on clearance at the end of the summer and snatched them  up quickly because I knew that my ice-cream loving boy would love it!  And he did!  

Of course some chocolate dipped cones and homemade ice-cream where high priority for the party!


A little sprinkles


And viola!


Yet again, this cake, straight from the store, but come on, home made ice-cream!  I did do something right!


All of the sweet friends to help us celebrate this sweet boy!


The star of the show!


And lot's of yummy toppings!


Look at that ice-cream smile!


The kids all had a icy good time making ice cream in a bag!


It turned out surprisingly well!


The kids also decorated a ballon to act as their ice cream and then threw it up and tried catching it in their paper ice-cream cone!  Such a big hit!


Ethan Jay received this pirate sword and hook hand, which he loved.


The cute favors


Love these plates and napkins


And always my favorite!  I love celebrating my children.  It is so special to pull this stuff out and lay it out.  I pour over it for hours and days and have such a hard time taking it all down.


0 comments: