Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Enjoying our presents and some down time

We had a relaxing couple of days enjoying all of our new presents and just being together.

Enjoying a new movie in our P.J.'s, Despicable Me 2!


Drumming away.


All dressed and ready to go in her new scarf from Auntie Lacie  her basket for the market and sister's really cool sparkly shoes!


Putting a new puzzle together from G.G.


We all enjoyed this present that I received from Robert, a really large fryer!  They make amazing french fries!  Super Yummy!


Definitely a crowd pleaser around here!


My dippin' queen!


We finally got around to opening a few presents that had been "together" gifts from Robert and I!  I definitely knew one little boy who was going to LOVE these fiddlestix's!


Emma Ann super excited about bubble bath!  Boy, the things that excite my children!


And this Momma made a little mistake when I bought these games for their leapster's.  I only bought two!  What are you supposed to do with 2?!?!  Not with 3 leapster playing kids!  So they all got the two games, which worked out anyways so no one can say, "That's MY Game!"  


And Ethan Jay made his own "Go Fish" card game!  


0 comments: