Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Cary Arms

Robert and the kids had been down to The Cary Arms several times but I had yet to go so it was a decent day out and we headed down.  It is a restaurant with some cottages to rent at the bottom of the steep and windy beach road that we live on.  We took some paths to get down and it was beautiful.

A beautiful gate along our walk


My people


Just perfect, a beautiful garden (what they call a yard!) And the coolest tire swing just through this beautiful archway!


Down another path


She and kitty were singing a song on our journey!


Down some steps


Look at that view!


And were there!


We went out onto the patio and waterfront while we waited on our food.
I bet this place is going to be packed in the summer.


The pier always has a few fishermen.


There was a beautiful little cove perfect for climbing on rocks.


My little sweetie


Emma Ann has no problems making friends and these two were the cutest together!


We headed back and had a scrumptious lunch.  I had a burger and Robert and the kids had fish and chips.  All soooo delicious!

They had their own little candies.  Too cute!


And our walk back up!  Of course this Momma was pulling up the rear!  


How I love thee and how I love that they love one another!


Signs of spring!



0 comments: