It seems like the day's fly by here. Full of all the small nothingness that is really all the sweet moments in life. Things that tug at my heart and wish that I can hold on to forever. That's why I take so many pictures. It seems with so much going on I forget so many of those moments and I love looking back and having those moments captured in time. And not just the good stuff either. I want to remember the trials and hard places we have been and see how God has worked in us and in that situation to pull us out on the other side, stronger and more in Him.
Love this mess of a beehive! This is what it looks like most mornings and we have to will a brush through it!
The oddest part is that the front is almost straight!
My little pirate!
Thought up and created all by himself!
Good food, BBQ sandwich with slaw on a homemade bun! Sweet and tangy bbq sauce for my belly and my soul!
A great card game.
And a blanket tent!
for two princesses!
Does it really get better than this!
Only in Heaven!




0 comments:
Post a Comment