Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Congratulations Graduate!

Robert did it!  He submitted his last paper for his Bachelor's degree and I planned a little night out with our neighbors, Andy and Amber, to celebrate!  He has somehow managed to complete all of his classes while working full time and having a family and traveling quite a bit with work.  I could not be more proud of him for sticking with it and of course acing it all along the way!  Our neighbor, Granny Jeanine watched the kids and we headed out to dinner at a nice italian place right down on the harbor.  I waited until after the kids were in bed so it was already quite late when we got their and we ended up closing the restaurant down!  It was a great evening with great food, good friends and some much needed adult time for Robert and I.






The restaurant used to be a bank and it has some beautiful detail work.


After dinner we all ended up getting dessert and my cheesecake came with a cup of coffee or hot tea.  I don't drink coffee and just wasn't in the mood for a hot drink so I asked if I could have a coke instead.  I  thought that I was going to get a small glass of coke but oh, no I whole bottle came out with my slice of cheesecake, hilarious! 


Robert and I in front of the harbor on our way to the car.  It was freezing but beautiful!!!!!! (You can't see all the pretty boats in the background)
 


0 comments: