I love to sew, but to be honest I don't do very much of it. The daily tasks that have to get done always outweigh time with my sewing machine with something that I would like to sew. But on those rare occasions when Robert takes the kids on a walk and I sit down in a quiet house for a little sewing are a special treat!
I have been working on a quilt out of some of Ethan Jay's receiving blankets for a little baby at church. It is the first quilt I have ever done, so wish me luck!
I can see the walking trails from my sewing room window and I could see my favorite people on their way back. As much as I love my sewing time, I was excited to see them return!
Ethan Jay walking muffin.
Evie Kaye "walking" Muffin and Scone!
And what better after a walk out in the cold, a mug of hot chocolate!
To warm my people up!
Here are my rows completed! So excited!




0 comments:
Post a Comment