Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Kids

Have I mentioned that I love my kids!?!?  And have I mentioned that they are always in to something and always very creative!  Kind of like a certain little monkey, you know the one, Curious George!  Which they of course love to watch, I think it just fuels their creative spunkiness!

Love the flops with the hats and mittens.  And no, those are not extra long mittens that Emma Ann has on, they are tights!  Love it!  They were pretending they were on the Frozen movie!


Ethan Jay built himself a Christmas tree and is decorating with string!


Having a little puppet show with a puppet and a sock!


They were playing and Emma Ann barely peaks out of the door and Cowboy Ethan Jay asks what was the matter and distraught prairie girl answers that there were wolves after her and her sister.  Cowboy Ethan Jay says, "Have no fear, I will catch those wolves!"


Strutting down the hallway, I mean, across the prairie, to hunt down those wolves.


He's got his guns ready!


And he lasso's those wolves!


Apparently he is also a world famous lassoing champ!



Yep, got that wolf!


Two happy prairie girls!


Then he pretended to get a little wolf pup!


He also completely constructed this bow and arrow out of a ruler, rubber band and pencil all by himself!  This boy is something else!


I often times loose Evie Kaye.  I just realize that I haven't seen her for about 5 minutes and don't actually know where she is.  So I panic a little bit and start calling all over the house for her.  Off in the distance I hear a small voice, "In here, Momma."  As I look for the "In here" spot, I'm always a little worried about what I am going to find.  Is she washing her baby dolls head in the bathroom sink again, did she have an accident in her pants and doesn't want me to know, did she take a chocolate bar from the kitchen and eat half of it and smear the other half on the carpet, or did she dump a whole container of oxy-clean into the washing machine because she was "helping" Mommy do laundry (The Lord knows I need help with laundry!).  You just never know what you are going to find!  The other day Robert walked into the girls bathroom to find Emma Ann and Evie Kaye both washing their feet with washcloths and soap repeatedly (and they weren't dirty) and Ethan Jay was tightrope walking on the side of the bathtub!  So, I'm always half praying/half pleading as I'm on my way to the "In here" spot to Please God let it be just a small mess to clean up!  Here lately, I have been finding her quietly playing legos in Ethan Jay's room!  I grab her up and give her the biggest squeeze and then put her down and let her tell me about the beautiful masterpiece she is creating while my heart swell's with praises for good behavior and a very merciful God!


And then they get into the stickers!


And the faces were just not enough.


Ethan Jay LOVES to decorate for a holiday or a party or just for anything.  Basically the boy loves a party!  So when I mentioned that we were going to be have a friend over for a playdate in a few days, the boy got right to work.  A few minutes later this is how I found the table in preparation for the big play date!


And flags in the window!


And then Evie Kaye decided that the turtles needed a snack!
Oh, she is solo cute!



0 comments: