We found a small homeschooling group that meets in a little "village" not far from our town and we were super excited to join. Now, I have been down some pretty narrow roads since we have moved here, but this by far won out. My GPS took me down this "path" that was so overgrown that the brush was scraping both sides of the van! Also, at one point, the curve in the road was so sharp and the road was so narrow that I had to stop and back up and turn more to be able to get through. And it was all a two lane road, supposedly! Glad I didn't meet a car coming!
Well, when we finally got there the kids had a great time. We meet inside for some crafts and then the parents had a meeting to discuss what we would be doing in the upcoming weeks and then everyone went outside to play at the playground.
Emma Ann up in the tree with her friend, Honey.
So excited to find this group of fellow homeschoolers to share this journey with.



0 comments:
Post a Comment