We meet two other very sweet homeschooling families at the cutest little farm today for a visit. There is a wonderful nature trail, vegetable gardens, animals and even a cafe.
The kids playing on the tractor out front before we started off.
Our first stop was the gardens. They even had an old bomb shelter that we could go in and check out!
And they loved seeing the bees, hard at work.
Through the gardens and over to the greenhouses.
Over to see the animals.
And then on to the nature trails. It was a few miles long and there were little things for the kids to stop and do along the way.
Sweet Easton James enjoying his ride!
Watching for birds in the bird watch.
I loved this! Evie and Ethan Jay were helping all the little one's over.
All the kiddos, minus two.
So, Ethan Jay's tooth has been loose and this morning it was especially loose. I guess I should have pulled it this morning, because after our walk we were washing our hands before we ate lunch and I noticed that his tooth had fallen out! We looked all around but couldn't find it! Poor thing, his very first tooth and it was missing!
The kids loved playing at the little playground after we ate lunch.
Sweet little one hanging out. He loved just looking up at the sky!
Then we went over to the big barn and the kids had a blast riding all of the little tractors.
On our way out, all the kids ran up this little hill and climbed over/through the fence. Such a cute photo.
And then, I can't even believe I got a picture of this. Ethan Jay picked a flower and gave it to his friend Evie. Oh, how sweet!
When we got home, we of course had to right a letter to the tooth fairy explaining what happened!
And she must have gotten it, because he received a whole pound for it!









0 comments:
Post a Comment