That's right people, i'm taking the plunge! I'm getting my groceries delivered! It is extremely popular here in the U.K. and most all grocery stores deliver and they even have some businesses that only do delivery's. I have been thinking on it for some time and finally bit the bullet. Each week I either drag ALL four children into the grocery store myself, so much fun! Let me tell you how that works. Evie Kaye sits in the front of the cart, Emma Ann and Ethan Jay hang on to each side of the cart, and I wear the baby and then load the cart up with enough food to feed our family for at least a week, that's a lot of groceries. Did I mention that they have different shopping carts here. All four wheels go straight and turn so the cart goes all over the place and it is super hard to stir, especially with all the extra weight. And the aisles are small and always crowded. So, an hour and a half later, with several stops for potty breaks, and Momma losing her cool a few times I finally hobble out to the car because I am so exhausted from lugging four children and all of our groceries around. It's either that or I spend very precious family weekend time (which is pretty limited these days with our Saturday activities) and go to the store myself or I go into the store with Robert and the kids in the car if we are out running errands and then I get back to the car with one cranky husband and four DUN children! So overall I think that having my groceries delivered is going to work out fabulously! And it only costs about $30 for 3 months. I think I can live with that. So, the first groceries arrived and wow, AMAZING! Everything delivered, literally to my door, you can't beat that!
Monday, September 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment