Robert had taken a few days off from work and we really wanted to make the best of it. We had already had a busy week, but we decided we wanted to make the most of our time that we had left. We decided to head over to Pine Knoll Shores just north of us to visit the aquarium and decided to stop in at a local restaurant that Robert had heard about on the radio. It was right on the water and the food was amazing. The kids loved watching the boats go by and the weather was gorgeous!
YummO! I love really good peel and eat shrimp and want always order them if I'm not sure that they will be good quality and fresh then I won't order them. Well these definitely were! I had a hard time sharing them with Robert!
Yep, I'd say that they were good!
And for lunch, it's hard for me to ever pass up a crab cake sandwich. Oh sooooo good!
What a great relaxing lunch with the fam!

0 comments:
Post a Comment