Our trash cans and baby pool that had originally held the baby chicks needed to be cleaned out. And who better to clean them out than my children! They loved every minute of it and I enjoyed the help! I am trying to find more and more ways that the kiddos can help out around the house. Sometimes it is as simple as putting their clothes in the dirty clothes, helping me unload the dishwasher or picking things up off the floor. Ethan Jay is also a master washcloth folder. We have pretty much stopped using paper-towels around here and use washcloths instead. I bought an 18 pack of white washcloths at Walmart for just a few dollars and use them for washing faces and hands and cleaning up spills. So we go through alot of washcloths around here and Ethan Jay has been the perfect helper in folding them!
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment