Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Monday, May 7, 2012

Some New Firsts!

Baby Girl loves to lay on her playmat with all of her toys.  The kids love showing her a new toy and making funny faces for her.  She has also really discovered how tasty and fun her hands can be!





Sophie, the Giraffe.  She is squeaky and chewy.  What more could a little girl ask for!  


Loving the Bumbo and her tasty dress!





 I think Emma Ann's feelings are hurt.  Have you ever seen anything more pitiful?!?!


Just precious


Ethan Jay asked me to take a picture of him with his "running shoes" on.  Not sure about how great they are for running, but it makes him happy.  It wan't until I looked back at this picture later on that I realized that this was the perfect Jay Tanner outfit.  Striped or plaid polo shirt, khaki shorts and his sandals.  Such a sweet memory of my Daddy and missing him oh so very much.



0 comments: