The Wolf household is always full of lot's of surprises, messes and lot's of the unexpected.
Sweet little loveable Evie Kaye has just disovered that she can entertain herself and everyone around her by blowing bubbles! She is such a hoot! Especially with those fish eyes that she has got going on!
As I was walking through the living room, I noticed something on the wall. Definately not out of the ordinary with three little one's but still curious to what it was. As I got closer, I couldn't help but laugh. There were cheerios taped to my wall. Yep, there is only one little boy in this house that loves tape that much, the infamous, Ethan Jay!
Where he comes up with these ideas, I don't know.

1 comments:
Caroline goes CrAzY with tape as well!!! I try to stock up after Christmas when Hobby Lobby has it marked 80% off. :0)
Post a Comment