After lunch, we decided to visit G.G. at school. My little one's had never been there before so this was very special to be able to share this with them. I spent so much time here growing up. I even weathered through Hurricane Hugo here! Almost everything is the same, except for those beautiful murals on the walls, those were not there when I went to school there!
G.G. with all of her grands!
I've heard there's nothing sweeter than a granddaughter!
The dish pit and the start of the serving line.
I distinctly remember walking into the cafeteria, going through the line fixing my tray and then taking it to the dish pit when done.
The kids were getting a little restless, so we headed outside for a little playtime.
Evie Kaye was a little tuckered out.
Ethan Jay with rocks in his shirt.
He gets out of the car and immediately starts hunting for rocks.
I have to check Roberts pockets for money, pens and paper;
I have to check Ethan Jays for rocks and coins!
Brauck Allen with a bat that I'm not sure where it came from!
Bennie following suit with the rocks!
Emma Ann decided to sit down in the rock and make rock angels with her legs.
She also did this at my Mom's which has been lot's of entertainment and clothes washing!
Picture with Grandma and her Great-Grands (minus Kaylee).
G.G. bribed them with a green slushy!
Such a great day full of family and old and new memories!

0 comments:
Post a Comment