Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dinner at G.G.'s

After J.T.'s birthday party we headed back to my Mom's.  The kids were exhausted with very little naps that  day.  This is what Emma Ann did when we got home, which if you know her, is extremely unusual.  She usually only snuggles with me for just a few minutes before she lays down for nap or bedtime.  In between you can usually count out any snuggles or hugs and she only gives shuggies to the baby.  It was oh so sweet how she layed their with her G.G. and was just so calm and relaxed.




Auntie Fayth getting some love from Evie Kaye on her 8 week old birthday!


Oh this brings back such sweet wonderful memories for me.  I spent just as much time down in the game room of my parents house when I was growing up as I did any other room.  Countless hours of playing pool,  roller skating around the pool table, playing the piano or just watching t.v..  When I was little my Daddy had a pool stick cut down so that it would be just my right size.  It was so sweet to see the boys up their playing.   They played with the toys (the barn was from when I was young), rolling the pool balls around and of course  it wouldn't be complete without a little melody on the piano.  The most surprising thing was that they were actually doing a pretty good job on the piano, not just a lot of banging trying to make noise.  So exciting to be able to share these special traditions with the next generation.



Teresa and Davey stopped by and Davey had to get a little love.


We had yummy spaghetti for dinner and as you can see Emma Ann definitely enjoyed it!


Yep, must be good!


So, I believe this little pout was because his noodles were cut and he couldn't twirl them on his fork.  I must say Emma Ann is screechy and tempermental.  Ethan Jay is oh so very emotional.  His feelings can get hurt very easily and when things aren't exactly the way that he expected (which you never really know what he is expecting because it changes!) then the melt downs begin.  He has such a tender but oh so big a heart and can't wait to see him grow with the plans that God has for his life.


0 comments: