The weather had been really nice out and we had to take the trash to the dump, so I told the kids we would stop by and get ice-cream on the way home.
The kids had a blast outside and of course loved the treat!
I'm so glad that she doesn't fight me about a bib. Ethan Jay was for sure done with bibs by now, but this little girl is A-OK with them because she knows she is getting food!
Evie Kaye hanging out. I don't normally keep her strapped into the carseat, but we had just gotten back and just taken her out of the car and well she was happy so why disturb her?
So very cute and no ice-cream on her shirt!
Out of about 6 pictures this was the best. Neither one of them were both looking in any of them!
A friend was once asked how she got such cute pictures of her baby boy, she replied "shear volume!" Take alot and then delete most. Your left with the good few!
I totally agree, I guess I didn't take enough!
So after an outfit change, Evie Kaye is back on the scene and oh so happy!
It's amazing the personality that this little girl is starting to develop. She is so happy all the time as long as she has some company! If she is fed and burped and has someone by the keep her company, you won't hear her cry all day long!
Emma ann getting some sweet love!

0 comments:
Post a Comment