We had a great Valentine's Day with a celebration all day long! The kids came down to mailboxes with their names on them and little goodies inside and then later on that night they received special valentines from their Momma and Dada. I think it is going to be a sweet tradition that we continue to celebrate each year.
Emma Ann checking out her treats: necklaces, bracelets an flashlight!
Ethan Jay scouting out his treats: flashlights, lizards and a Chuggington draw board!
Emma Ann trying out her necklaces and blowing me a kiss (her new trick!).
Valentine's Day is the day of love, right!
The little one's. Notice their shirts, too cute!
"Big Sister" "Little Sister" "Big Brother"
This little sister is so adorable!
Evie Kaye going for a ride!
I lunch of Love!
Ethan Jay sorting conversation hearts.

1 comments:
So Savannah has been dying to see pics of "her husband" Ethan Jay. I don't know what possessed her to think this is going to be the case. She says "hes my best friend and i never see him." I knew oyu guys had a blog but for the life of me i couldn't remember what it was so THANK YOU for including that in your announcement pic. Miss you guys
Post a Comment