Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Monday, February 27, 2012

Playdate with Abraham


We had little Abraham over for a playdate today.  He is just one month younger than Emma Ann so they had a blast together.  And of course Ethan Jay had fun supervising them and helping them play.  He really was so very sweet to them!  I can't believe that this is the only picture I got of them playing, but they played so well together.  Usually children at this age aren't so big on sharing, but they were perfect little angels!




These magnets had not been unpacked since the move and it was like Christmas taking them out again!  The kids could not get enough of them and they were entertained all afternoon!



Unbelievably sweet, can't even believe that I was able to get a picture of this!  I think I might actually cry a little bit looking at it.  What sweet, sweet love!  I love their little hearts!


Evie Kaye enjoying the playdate too!

0 comments: