Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Visit from the Ladies!

We had an amazing visit from a whole car full of great women:  my Mom, Grandma Millie, Nannie and Teresa.  They arrived on Saturday afternoon and we spent the evening visiting with them and having dinner.  On Sunday we had breakfast together and then meet back up for a yummy lunch at Bojangles before they headed out of town.  It was a short visit but so much fun and so glad to spend a little bit of time with them.

Nannie doing what she does best, spoiling a baby!


Ethan Jay and Grandma hanging out and watching a movie!


A little snuggle time!


Look at the sisters in their matching outfits.  I remember the day that I bought these shirts for them and I couldn't wait to have them wear them.  So very cute!  I am looking forward to many more matching outfits in the future!


Grandma Millie getting a little love.  It doesn't appear that Evie Kaye minds!


And a little more snuggle from Nannie.  She must be snug-a-licious!


Too Sweet!

The kids in their jammies and getting a little love.


I think Teresa would have taken all 3 of the little one's home with her if we would have let her!


A little love from G.G..  She deserves it as many times a she drove up here waiting for this little one's arrival!



0 comments: