It's amazing how time fly's!!!! I can't believe my baby girl is already 3 years old! I love to decorate at night after they go to bed so they wake up to a super cool surprise!
Love this card!
Greeted by a Dadda cooking a very special breakfast!
Yummy Birthday Pancakes!
I don't know about y'all, but I take every opportunity I can get to light some candles and sing my sweet one's "Happy Birthday!" It can take the ordinary and turn it into something so special! We end up singing "Happy Birthday" several times that day!
That night we of course celebrate with their dinner of choice and yummy cake!
Practicing her three fingers!
She received a sweet little Paddington Bear! Super cute!
And then of course, sweet Ethan Jay made Evie Kaye a present!
A ring made out of a twist-tie! Melt's my heart!












1 comments:
You are a wonderful momma!!!! Your children are blessed to have such a caring, detailed person to make thier day so special! Love you friend!
Post a Comment