Robert's work had a professional dinner and we had to get all fancied up to attend! It was so much fun shopping for a dress and shoes and jewelry. Such a treat! Robert even bought his very first suit! It was a little difficult finding a dress that would fit me and that I would still have room to grow into for a few weeks but I found one and it was on clearance! Robert's brother and sister-n-law, Art and Christ watched the children for the evening for us and we headed down to the dinner. It was strange being without the children for such a long period of time and especially eating without the children, another treat! We had a fantastic evening but by the end I was glad to get the dress and shoes off, this momma doesn't EVER wear heels anymore! Even more exciting going to get the little ones at the end!
Friday, July 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad yall had fun! Isn't it funny how fast you eat even without the kids...we have learned to MAKE ourselves slow down... :0)
Post a Comment