A friend of mine, Sarah, asked me to join her at the hospital with her and her Mom for the birth of her 2nd child. Her husband is in Okinawa so she definitely needed the support. I received the phone call about 11:15 pm and met her at the hospital around midnight. It was such a wonderful and joyous experience to be able to be a part of and feel so blessed that I was able to be a part of such a precious moment of her life. The picture below is of Sarah speaking with her husband just moments before she gave birth.
Friday, July 29, 2011
The Arrival of Kylie Madison
A friend of mine, Sarah, asked me to join her at the hospital with her and her Mom for the birth of her 2nd child. Her husband is in Okinawa so she definitely needed the support. I received the phone call about 11:15 pm and met her at the hospital around midnight. It was such a wonderful and joyous experience to be able to be a part of and feel so blessed that I was able to be a part of such a precious moment of her life. The picture below is of Sarah speaking with her husband just moments before she gave birth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment