Ethan Jay has such a personality!
One of his favorite things to do is to put socks on his hands. He also loves the camera, can you tell?
We initially started our blog by taking a
picture of Ethan Jay byhis bear "Oatmeal".
So here is the update on his growth progression.
It seems as if he has had a growth spurt over the last
21 months!
Ethan Jay loves to do everything that we do, so to try and help out for when the baby comes, we decided to get Ethan Jay his very own little sister that he can help take care of. We didn't realize how big of a hit it would be. He carries her all around the house, strolls her in her stroller, gives her love, sleeps with her and notice the little diaper she is sporting!
I know alot of you guys are cringing out there, but hopefully we haven't scarred him too badly!

2 comments:
So glad you are up and running again!! I can't believe how big Ethan is. He is such a cute boy, I can't wait to meet him! Heather - you look beautiful! Congratulations on you new little one! Love, Jessica
we are counting down the days till we get to see Ethan Jay and Emma (you and Robert as well)!!! Thanks for putting the pictures up. I love the ones on the beach. Beautiful!
Love Vickie
Post a Comment