Hello Family and Friends,


We have been flagrantly negligent in keeping this blog up-to-date. Well, we are now trying to get things back and going with the blog. For the sake of brevity, we will give you the the Cliff Notes version of the lost time, lol. Here goes:

Ethan Jay is now 22 months old. He is absolutley a great joy and gift. Though, as with any toddler, he does have his "moments", he is a very loving and precious child.
We are expecting a new addition to the family any day now. Heather is about 37 1/2 weeks pregnant with a baby girl, and since Ethan was born at 37 weeks, we are expecting history to repeat itself. Heather is more than ready.
Brody is doing well. He is generally enjoying his life, though he spends a lot of time trying to stay away from Ethan Jay. Ethan really loves Brody, but doesn't always express that love in the most gentle manner. On the plus side, Ethan gives Brody plenty of treats throughout the day. Overall it's a pretty good situation that I think they are both happy with.
This is just a quick post to get things back up and running. We will be trying to post a lot more regularly (the goal is once a week). We will probably throw a few more posts up this week to cover a some of the major events over the past few months. Until then, we hope you enjoy this tidbit of a post. Talk to you soon.
Love,
The Wolf Family

4 comments:
WOW!! I am so glad that ya'll have this going again. I love the pictures, it makes me miss you all even more. I can't wait until I can hold both of my GRANDS and give you all a big hug. Bunches of Love, "GG"
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited to keep up with you guys! much love!
I'm soooo glad that you have updated this blog. I will pull it up for the girls to see how big Ethan Jay is. I remember my stomach being that big with Allison. I sure hope little "Victoria-Joann" isn't as big as she was. We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you sometime soon. Lots of love, Vickie
Very good pics of all you guys! Cant believe how big Ethan has gotten and such a handsome lil man!! And that sweet baby girl she is jus beautiful!! Don't you know that yall are jus dirt now that you have babies!!lol Love ya'll!
Post a Comment