Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Girly Things!

It wasn't until Emma Ann received this in the mail from her sweet Aunt Terry and Uncle Jerry did I realize that we did not have any little girl toys!  She has a few stuffed animals and of course a girly bedroom and clothes, but no toys.  I guess I just never thought of it before, but all that we own is trucks and blocks with a bunch of gender neutral educational toys.  It was such a delight to see her playing with this and instinctively knowing just what to do!  She loved it and as you can see, Ethan Jay does as well.  Anytime that we go somewhere that has a play kitchen, you can gurantee that that is where you will find him.  So of course they have spent hours happily having a very fantastic tea party!


0 comments: