Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Camping on the Beach!

If you know me, you know that I am not a camping girl. I love animals but do not love creatures. I also love present day amenities! I want good food, a bed and a full service bathroom! So Robert has been pestering me to go camping for sometime and I finally gave in with the stipulation that we would start small. We would have to camp at at location that offered a few amenities (shower house, water, and of course we would be bringing an air mattress!) So we packed up and headed to the San Onofre Beach where they have great campsites right on the ocean! We stayed for two amazing nights and three days. It was such a blessing to see God's beautiful creation without all the distractions of everyday life!

Art, Robert's brother and Ethan Jay by the campfire. Art and his wife Chris stopped by for an evening by the fire roasting marshmallows and some great company!






How amazing is this! Here is our campsite right on the beach! How great to wake up and be able to cook breakfast with this view!



A litttle sandcastle fun!



Ethan Jay loves rocks, so he had an amazing time!



Emma Ann was not afraid of the waves at all! She loved every minute of it.




"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! I'm not being left out of this!" says Emma Ann



How beautiful!


Brother and Sister playing in the sand! So sweet and cute!



Our evening sunset view!



These two girls were staying at the campsite next to ours and became Ethan Jay's best friends! They had so much fun playing in the sand, playing with the wind frisbee and even jump roping with sea weed!





0 comments: