What a neat experience. We went to China Town when Robert and I went to San Francisco 3 years ago when I was pregnant with Ethan Jay and loved it. All of the tea shops, resturants and little shops are so much fun. It was definitely a must stop on our trip this time. You can see the entrance to China Town behind us in the picture above!
Monday, June 13, 2011
China Town
What a neat experience. We went to China Town when Robert and I went to San Francisco 3 years ago when I was pregnant with Ethan Jay and loved it. All of the tea shops, resturants and little shops are so much fun. It was definitely a must stop on our trip this time. You can see the entrance to China Town behind us in the picture above!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment