Can you really get mad at this face!?!?
Or this?
So, the funniest thing is that he keeps pulling a jar of baby sisters prunes out of the cabinet and asking for them now. We ask him what he thinks they are and he says chocolate. So we gently explain that it is not chocolate that it is prunes so he says "Oh, prunes" and goes and puts them back, but then he asks for them the next day. So one day I gave them to him and the poor sad look on his face was really a picture but I couldn't find my camera. Funny times!
So, the funniest thing is that he keeps pulling a jar of baby sisters prunes out of the cabinet and asking for them now. We ask him what he thinks they are and he says chocolate. So we gently explain that it is not chocolate that it is prunes so he says "Oh, prunes" and goes and puts them back, but then he asks for them the next day. So one day I gave them to him and the poor sad look on his face was really a picture but I couldn't find my camera. Funny times!

0 comments:
Post a Comment