Who's that?
Oh yeah, it's our little explorer, Ethan Jay!
What a pretty little lady!
Who's says your not supposed to let your kids play with plastic bags?
And miss this, no way!

All tuckered out in the Mamason.


Mommy's little baker! By the way, he knows where the mixer is, can go get it, pull it out of the box, assemble it, plug it in and turn it on all by hisself. Little scary, huh!

I think she might have out-grown the swing!



I kept hearing about this teether that is a giraffe and aparently is a hit with the little ones. So it was a bit of a splurge, but little miss chews on everything and we haven't bought her hardly anything so I talked my self into it. I ordered it and it finally arrived today. I was so excited and eager to get it washed up and on to Emma Ann. Well I think she likes it!
All tuckered out in the Mamason.
Mommy's little baker! By the way, he knows where the mixer is, can go get it, pull it out of the box, assemble it, plug it in and turn it on all by hisself. Little scary, huh!
I think she might have out-grown the swing!
I kept hearing about this teether that is a giraffe and aparently is a hit with the little ones. So it was a bit of a splurge, but little miss chews on everything and we haven't bought her hardly anything so I talked my self into it. I ordered it and it finally arrived today. I was so excited and eager to get it washed up and on to Emma Ann. Well I think she likes it!
Yep, I think it is a hit!
Little girl eat's everything! There is nothing she has tried that she does not like. Okay, well maybe the one thing she is supposed to like, baby food. She will take the first spoonful and quickly let's you know that it is not to her liking and she would like what is on your plate!

0 comments:
Post a Comment