We enjoyed lunch with some of my girlfriends in Charleston. It's always great catching up with everyone!
We always enjoy seeing Rita, Any and Caroline when we are at home. It's like Rita and I don't skip a beat even though we go a year inbetween seeing one another! This picture is for just us girls! I can't wait for another few years and us girls can go get our nails done together or enjoy a little shopping!
Yep, that's right, snow in South Carolina!
This was like a look back in time to my childhood when I found Ethan Jay up on the pool table. I spent many an hour up on that pool table when I was a child. My Daddy even made me my own little pool stick that I used and learned to shoot pool when I was young. I learned many lessons from my Daddy while playing pool: paitence, geometry, work ethic and of course lot's of love! It was something so special to be able to share with Ethan Jay.

0 comments:
Post a Comment